In

Jaipur in pictures

Travelling has been an integral part of my life. It is an instant stress buster and teaches me something new all the time. Capturing these moments which someday will become fond memories is a major constituent of this journey. It has been a while since my dad bought me a DSLR and ever since I've been trying to make the most of it. All of my moments have made it to some random folder on my desktop, so I thought it would be fun to share it. Jaipur is a constant reminder of the rich culture of India and it's seamless beauty. Here are a few snaps from one of my trips to Jaipur. Enjoy!

My sister looks at the streets of Jaipur from one of the windows of Hawa Mahal from where the Queen once saw processions



Camel leather is a prominent product at the bazaars of Jaipur






The view of the whole Jaipur city from the City Palace

Traditional colorful Rajastani purses 

A snake charmer doing what he does best

One of the most beautiful architecture in the city: The Albert Hall

The old city is all painted in a subtle pink shade which explains where it gets it's name "Pink city" from

Traditional Rajastani jackets 

This intricate and detailed work left me in awe of the talented Rajastani workers


Kolhapuri chappals, my personal favorite in the bazaars




The busy street across the "Garib Nawaz" Masjid







The Johri bazaar





Thank you for reading along. You can follow me on all my social media down below. Hope to see you soon on here. 
Love, Ria xx

Instagram
~Twitter
~Ask.fm
~Snapchat: gypsyria


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.