In autumnoutfits comfortfashion denim dungaree fashionblogger fashiontends indianfashionblogger ootd outfitidea outfitinspiration traveloutfit traveloutfitideas turtleneck winteroutfit winteroutfitideas

Turtlenecks & Dungarees #OOTD

Probably one of the best summer break I've had in a while because visiting a country that has topped your bucket list, well it can't get better than that. For those who don't follow me on my social media wouldn't know that I was in New Zealand for 10 days and returned a couple of days ago, yes jet lag is hella tough! Although, I had planned to shoot for a lot of outfits while I was there, I couldn't do so because of the tight schedules and horrible weather! Nevertheless, I'll be sharing some, enjoy :-)

Turtleneck: Koovs, Dungaree: Forever 21, Stockings: Marks and Spencers,
Boots: Tresmode














>  My links:

Instagram

~Twitter
~Ask.fm
~Snapchat: gypsyria

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!


Love, Ria xx

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.