In

Weekend Getaways & Essentials

Waddup peeps! Thank you for bearing with me for being so inactive, but now since my exams have concluded I will try to be more active on here. Last weekend I went on an impromptu road trip to Lonavala and it was rather a soothing and relaxing getaway from the city hush.  I decided to share a few pictures with you guys since, the weather was gloomy and utterly beautiful. Also, I'll be sharing some essentials with you while you're on a road trip which are a must carry-on. Enjoy!













#OOTD

Top & Shoes: Forever 21, High waisted Jeans & bracelets: ONLY, Sunglasses: Tiffany & co.




#Essentials 

                                                 #1 Deodorant
Road trips can get sweaty and sticky, especially during the summers. Carrying a deodorant can help you smell fresh and make you look less sweaty.


                                   #2 Speakers/headphones
Music plays a vital role in pumping up the road trip. Whether it is pop, EDM or romantic music that you like, having a speaker or headphones can just enhance the feel. I carried a blue-tooth speaker from Jack and Jones. Also, I'm listing below my current playlist for you to listen to.

> Good for you by Selena Gomez ft.  A$AP Rocky
> Can't feel my face by The Weekend
> Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor
> Hotline Bling by Drake
> She's kinda hot by 5 seconds of summer


#3 Cute hat and sunglasses
The heat just ruins my mood and to protect myself from getting any tan or even my super sensitive skin, I never forget to carry my pair of sunglasses along with a cute hat of course for pictures


#4 Chewing Gum
This one is specially for the one's who have motion sickness. Chewing gum can actually momentarily eliminate this feeling.


#5 Lip balm and lip stick
For me my lip butter is an essential at all times because I love hydrating it from time to time. When it comes to lipsticks, my personal opinion is that by skipping makeup and applying a light coat of bright poppy lipstick can add color to your face without much effort. I'm currently loving Lakme's 9 to 5 collection in the shade "MP4 Pink Bureau"


                                         #6 A book
Hopefully, this throwback book brought a smile to your face because this read bought back so many childhood memories. Bringing a book along can revive you and entertain you at the same time.


#7 A sunscreen/BB Cream
A sunscreen sure will help you prevent damage your skin and thus, is a must carry. I prefer using a BB cream since it not only serves as a sunscreen(contains SPF 24) but also acts as a light tinted foundation perfect for a road trip.




Guys that was it for my blog post this week. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it for you lovelies. Let me know if this helped you guys by commenting down below. You can also share pictures on my social media with the #sassyclassyfashion

>  My links:

Instagram
~Twitter
~Ask.fm
~Snapchat: gypsyria

Mail me for business enquiries: ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!

Love, Ria xx


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.