In

#stealthelook II Demil Levato

Celebrity inspired outfits are one of my favorite tags to search for on tumblr. Of course, getting inspired is the first step but trying to attain it is a different thing all together. These pieces are quite pricey so I've decided to come up with a new series called #stealthelook where I give you guys a similar celebrity inspired look with price comparisons. 

I'm kick starting this series with one of my favorite singers, Demi Levato. I tried to recreate her chic all black jumpsuit outfit. Here's how:


- What Demi is wearing: Piste jumpsuit by Maje ( $545, approximately 35442 INR) and Versace 
silver heel stilettos (whose exact price I'm not aware of but I'm sure they're pricey!)

- What I'm wearing: Jumpsuit with collar detail from Vero Moda 
( approximately 1700 INR ) and
wedges from Tresmode ( 3000 INR )









>  My links:

Instagram

~Twitter
~Ask.fm
~Snapchat: gypsyria

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!

Love, Ria xx

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.