In aliabhatt celebspiration choker denim fashionblogger fashiontrends2016 favorites indian indianfashionblogger instagram junefashion ootd outfit outfitidea outfitinspiration summertrends

#CELEBSPIRATION June'16 Trends

It's finally June and it's that time of the month where I go scouting on social media for some inspiration to style outfits for the current season. Although we're slowly stepping into the gloomy, monsoon days, it's still hot and excessively humid! I decided to round up 10 looks from Instagram that I'm definitely digging and share them with you guys. Also, #HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY becuase we're over 1K on instagram now! Let me know which one was your favorite and if I should do one of these every month!

> Playsuits
They're fun, super comfortable and versatile. Play suits have become like my new favorite and it has definitely become an addiction. They can be layered or can just be worn otherwise. They come in different materials and patterns which is a good thing because you can dress it up and down according to your liking. Parineeti Chopra style it with ease, yay or nay for this look?


> Denim on Denim
This super experimental look has been spotted so many times lately and I can't wait to try it out myself. It can be a little too much for some, but trying something new once in a while didn't hurt anyone! You can go all out with denim from flared trousers, baggy jackets, shirts, summer dresses, button down skirts or even overalls. The other day I read Cosmopolitan's cover story all about denims featuring Esha Gupta and knew I had to include this!




> Palazzo suits
Can't get cotton Indian wear this summer especially when they're in such beautiful pastel shades and printed palazzo pants, of course. You can totally make any Indian outfit Indo - western with palazzo pants and add some accessories that compliment it well for a girl-next-door look. I am obsessed with how our fashionista Sonam Kapoor has paired this Anavila Misra suit with tan shoes and a matching cross bod handbag. Can't get over it! 



> 90's inspired chokers
Red carpets, interviews, movies or YouTube, chokers are going big literally everywhere. They make for a statement accessory without being too on-the-face. Pairing them with strapless or off-shoulder tops or dresses is an ideal option and give you some serious 90's vibes. PC looks ravishing in this off shoulder emerald green top and the thick black choker compliments it very well. 


> Bomber Jackets
You guys know how much I adore bomber jackets. They're a perfect option to look casual chic and look great with denims and some stylish sneakers. They're available in all stores in varied styles. I love how well put together this laid back outfit is yet, very fashionable.


> Off-shoulders
I couldn't help but add this one to the list. My closet is literally filling up with off-shoulders. Not gonna blame anyone because I'm simply can't get over this old school bare shoulder trend. Love, love , love how Kangana Ranaut has paired this cropped white off shoulder with high-waisted light washed shorts. Her wrap up flats complete the outfit so well and is giving me some serious #OOTD inspiration.



> Bralets
During these scorching summer days, every girls favorite piece of layering item is a bralet. Lce and strappy ones are my absolute favorite and look super cute under tank tops off-shoulder or muscle tanks. Recently, I saw this months edition of the Hello Magazine and fell for this girly yet edgy look feauting Alia Bhatt. The striped shorts and monochrome blazer looks fresh and gorgeous with this pastel pink bustier top. Fab or Grab?



________________________________________________________________________________





Let's be friends, find me on social media!
Ask.fm
~ Snapchat: gypsyria
~ Roposso app: Juweria Jilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in

Thanks for reading!


Love, Ria xx

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.