In followforfollow goa2017 indianbeautyblogger indianfashionblogger indiantravelblogger justjilanithings mariottgoa summer2017 travelblogger weekendgetaway

Goa #TRAVELSTORY

It's never 'not a good time' for Goa. Undoubtedly, my favorite place in India for unwinding and relaxation. In the beginning of February I took a weekend off and enjoyed a fun trip to the Goa with my family and also, got to meet up with some of my friends who stay there. While I was there I clicked a few photos and thought it would be a good idea to share it with you guys. Unfortunately, it was a super chilled out trip so I don't have outfits to share with you guys but, here's a little look at my outfits from the getaway!




First day was just a lot of relaxation. In the evening we decided to take a trip toBaga and Calangute beach and spend the night by the sea at the lit shacks! 






Called it a day after munching on some scrumptious fish fry and
chocolate mud cake! 

Day 2 was a rather fun filled day. I was meeting up with friends from Goa and we decided
to spend the day at a yacht with some music and great scenic views! Here's my #OOTD Skirt:Forevernew,

Top: Forever 21, Flats: Tresmode, Glasses: Glassons



























We stopped by a drop dead gorgeous location for lunch with a smashing view over the hills. The food was traditional Konkan food and I absolutely loved the place!








On our way back we did a bit of crocodile hunting and spotted quite a few of them.This was the best sight my camera could capture!









The third and final day was again a chilled out one. I spent the morning reading "One Indian Girl" on a hammock by the beach before we left for our flight in the afternoon. This was my
airport look. A cozy cropped sweat shirt wrapped up in a denim dungree and my current favorite quirky shoes, pretty much a win-win for me!
#OOTD Top: Zara, Dungaree: Stalkbuylove, Shoes: Koovs












That marked the end of my short trip, hope you guys liked reading the post! Do let me know your views in the comments and don't forget to follow me on google plus to be updated when I post. 


Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram 
~ Roposso app: @JuweriaJilani
~ Wooplr app: @JuweriaJilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.