In

Winter look 2014


Winter look 2014

Hey peeps! It's finally winter and its time to dawn cute winter things. Cosy jackets and warm woollen blankets are back on your wardrobe and all you need to add is a little style into it. Let me take you through my comfortable yet urban winter look which is perfect for this season!

So for this look I've kept the look super comfy and urban. I am wearing a woollen sweater with a pair of army printed pants. I paired it an ankle length boot and a matching sling bag. To finish off the look, I added a long neck piece, gold mid-rings and a super cute pearl bracelet!
My beige sweater is from Forever 21

Army printed pants from Forever 21

Ankle length boots from Inch 5

Mid-rings and bracelet- Forever 21

Butterfly neck piece- Linking road market

Leather Bag- Gifted

Winter styling tips!

#1 Comfy factor: Keep it comfortable and easy to carry.
#2 Play with colours: Use dull colours like grey,

beige, brown and olive green and spice it up with light coloured jackets and boots.

 #3 Must haves- Leather jackets are never out of fashion! Make sure you have one in your wardrobe! Stockings and well-fitted leggings too!


#4 Layering is a great way to enhance your winter look. Make sure you've got the right colours, prints and texture to go with it. 


Peeps if you did like my winter post make sure you comment below what your favourite thing about my look was. Stay around for my post next week, till then stay Sassy and Classy! This is Ria saying bye!! XOXO

Instagram- JustJilaniThings








Related Articles

1 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.