In beautyblogger beautyreview blogger fuschia indianbeautyblogger indianfashionfashionbloger winterfavorites winterproducts

Fuschia by Vcare #winterfavorites



What is up guys? Hope you've had a great week. My week was pretty much busy with my college test, pending homework and of course, planning my new posts. A few weeks ago, I received a package full of colorful goodies that was kindly sent to me by "Fuschia" by Vkare and decided to use them for a good amount of time so I could share a genuine review with you guys. They sent me the "Blush Face Mask", the "Citrus Orange bath salt" and lastly, the "Garden lavender day cream" Here's my mini review of all of them, hope you like it!

#1 "Blush face mask" (Rose and Calamine)
I'm a big fan of face masks and I'm sold if it is natural! Fuschia's products are handmade and natural. Kuddos for writing all the lovely ingredients of the product. Rose, Aloe Vera and calamine is great for your skin. Not going to lie, the face mask did give a little burning and tingling effect, but that was temporary. After washing off the mask, my skin felt lighter, cleaner and definitely refreshed! The mask smells great with a very strong rose scent, is easy to apply and drys in about 7-10 minutes too. The packaging is my favorite, great for travelling and does not leak.  All in all I would say, it is fairly priced. A Rs.450 box would last for probably a month or two. Pro's: It removes dirt, oiliness and helps give an instant radiance. 100% vegan, does not contain chemicals and is cruelty free.Also, it is free of  chemicals. Con's: Leaves a bit of redness and tingling effect and is a little expensive for it's quantity.

"Blush Face Mask" (rose and calamine)


Don't take a screenshot plis
 #2 Citrus orange bath salt
Bath salts again is my absolute favorite. A warm bath salt bath before bed tops of list of pleasures! This one had a citrus scent to it which is very calming. It has sea salt and olive oil which works great for your skin, leaving a lasting soothing effect. Again the packaging, 100% vegan and cruelty free nature along with obviously being hand-made is a win-win. This box costs Rs.250 which would last probably for three weeks or a month depending on your usage. It calms sore body muscle and gives a relaxing effect to your tired body. A well rounded product for me, must try!



#3 Garden Lavender Day Cream
So, I've used this product for two weeks now. The very first thing that fascinated me was it's bright color that really popped up in my package! It has some fantastic ingredients like jojoba oil, lavender oil, olive oil and Aloe Vera. The packaging is super cute and travel-friendly. It is a little thick in consistency and blends well into the skin. Pro's: Moisturizes and hydrates your skin, has an amazing lavender scent which I suppose is natural too and is very very light. Con's: Not the best day cream for oily skin as it has olive oil. Other than that it is a tad bit cloggy. 





 Thank you guys for reading the review and a special thank you to Fuschia for sending these products! Do leave requests of products which you want me to review :-)

Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram

Twitter
~ Roposso app: @JuweriaJilani
~ Wooplr app: @JuweriaJilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in



Thanks for reading!




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.