In ariana blogger bow colors dresses fashion floral indian jacket newyearseve prints review shrugs style winter

Floral Over Denim!

Lately, I've been obsessed with floral prints. They are not just vibrant, but also very versatile. Have a look at how I paired my little floral dress with a denim jacket and nude ballerinas. Also, I tried something different with my hair by sporting an Ariana Grande hairstyle and accesorized it with my favourite bow!
Denim jacket-Vero Moda, Dress-Linking road,
shoes- Tresmode
bow- Alfa, earings-tanishq















I hope you liked my outfit! The festive season is soon going to becoming to an end, but
the mood never fades away! Hope all the readers have a great New Year :-)


See you next week with another post. Till then, stay stylish!









Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.