In

4 Ballet Flats Every Girl Should Own!


Heels are not every girls cup of tea, trust me when I say that. If you're one of those girls and you feel you're missing out on the glamor quotient, you're terribly mistaken! Ballet flats are definitely a trending fashion statement. Whether it is a casual outfit or a party look, a classy pair of ballet flats are great for complimenting the look. 




     



        

This week I'll be showing you guys four of my favorite ballet flats which I recommend you should buy too! Let's get staaaaaaaarted!    [P.S - Don't judge me for my feet] 



#1 Staple Classic Casuals

These flats are super casual but yet, really classy. I absolutely love the little detailing and also the color. Perfect for a brunch or a simple day outing.



Charles and Keith


#2 Nudes

This pair is unarguably my favorite amongst all the ballet flats I own. Nude is a raging trend now. I absolutely love how it blends with my skin color and goes with any outfit.


Tresmode



#3  Pop of color

A colorful pair of ballet flats which have a poppy, eye-catching color is perfect for a plain or neutral dress. There are days when I like to go all out and make my shoes a statement piece. Well, these flats are perf for those girly girl <3





#4 Studs and all that jazz

Studs are the latest trend, they're literally everywhere! I saved the best for the last, This unlike the rest is a party wear but, I prefer wearing it regularly too! I simply love it's versatility and can't have enough of it. A must have! 


Forever21



So that was it for my post this week. Next week is surely going to be an outfit post. I'm really looking forward to it! Have a great week and stay stylish :-) 

Follow me on Instagram!! 





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.