In

Valentine's Day Outfit!

Hello Lovelies,
                         Wishing all my readers a very happy single awareness day AKA valentine's Day! I do not look forward to this day as much as others do, but yes, it is a day of celebrating love and spending time with your loved ones. This blog post was supposed to be up a lot earlier, but due to my nearing exams I kept delaying it. Anyways, here it is! So, my outfit is really chilled out and easy-breezy. It's not at all fancy or even too much, yet it is super cute and comfy. This outfit is perfect for a day out picnic, movie date, at home lunch or even just a shopping date. I absolutely love skater skirts, so I just recently bought this marsala color skater skirt. The shirt I'm wearing is absolutely adorable with the tiny little hearts on it making it perfect for this day! If you have been following me on Instagram, you would notice that the boots I'm wearing is something I love wearing and it just adds a little boho style to it. I kept it very low key on accessories since I did not want look over-dressed and just wore a flower crown. (My flower crown game is really strong, trust me xD) I would have just carried a sling purse with me if I was heading out. 

Let's get started!!


Shirt-Oasis, Skirt-Forever 21, Booties-Tresmode.

















I thought you guys could just play around with the accessories and
change the shirt and make this a night outfit , so here it is! 

Guys that was it for my blog post this week. I will probably not a post for a while now because
of my exams, but I'll definitely try! Have a good day :-) 


Follow me on Instagram!


Follow me on Vine!


Love Ria,
                 xxo












Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.