In

Must Have Accesories I Spring Summer'15 Edition

Hello Lovelies!
                  No matter how quintessential your outfit is, accessories are what make them look complete. Complementing your outfit with an eye-catching piece is always a good idea! This week I thought of sharing with you guys some of my favorite accessories for Spring-Summer season which need to be a part of your wardrobe right away! 

Let's get started! 

#1 Footwear:

 -Ankle Strap Heels: They add classiness to your outfit with ease and can glam up any minimalistic look with ease. Lately, every single celebrity has been spotted wearing these in a black shade. I recently spotted a lovely pair of these heels at 'Forever 21' and also at 'Clarkes' Grab one now!



Celebrity Style: Ankle Strap Heels
Rihanna in ankle strap heels, Kate Beckinsale in think ankle belt platform heeland Krisitn Cavallari in color block ankle strap heels.

- Metal Toe flats: For a casual look, I prefer opting for a a little fancy footwear. In such a case, I pick out my metal cap flats! You can buy these at koovs.com 


#2 Glasses:

-Tortoiseshell glasses: I'm over nerds and have indulged in these quirky tortoise shell glasses! You can grab one at Ray Bean or even Ralph Lauren.

Jennifer Anniston in tortoise shell glasses
#3 Bags:

-Messenger Bags: They are compact, sleek and elegant. I love carrying such a bag when I'm on a shopping spree with my friends or when I'm out for casual lunch or dinner. The best collection of messenger bags can be found at Zara. They are downright gorgeous!


Hailely Bermudez with a stone Zara messesnger bag.

#4 Necklaces:

-Pendant Choker necklaces: Choker necklaces are oh-so-tumblr. A tiny little pendant is enough to dazzle your neck. Also, gold choker necklaces look stunning along with some chunky gold jewelery. I found a lot of these choker necklaces at the Forver21 on-line store and it definitely is a style deal!



#5 Hair Acccesories: 

-Rose hair tie: Spring season calls for a lot of prints and vibrant yet subtle colors. Flower hair ties leave you in a heavenly romantic atop and showcase your braided locks with utmost ease!


-Iron-on hair Jewels: These have been the absolute trend this season! From Emma Watson dawning it at the Red Carpet to teenagers wearing them, they make you look princessy and magical. Again, these can be found at Forever 21 in a wide range!


I hope you enjoyed reading the blog post this week and I hope it inspired you to buy some lovely accessories this season! Happy spring-summer shopping!

Stalk me!

Twitter- Juweria Jilani
Vine- Juweria Jilani

Email me for style queries and business!
ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.