In

Fun with Formals!

Formals are considered boring and monotonous by many, but for me surprisingly it is something that truly tests your class and elegance. While lately everybody is vouching for vibrant colors when it comes to formals, I thought of going back to the roots and chose the monochrome black and white palette. Plazo pants fascinate me and in my recent visit to Forever 21, I found a pair of pants with a similar fit. Nowadays, blazers are not just worn for formal occasions, but also worn for informal events in a trendy way. I picked out one of my favorite linen blazer, perfect for the scorching hot summer. Let's get into the details!

Linen blazer: Cotton World, Cropped top: Forever 21,Pants: Forever 21, Wedges, Pavers England.
On the lips: Lakme 9 to 5 in the shade "Pink Bureau" (MP4)













I hope you guys enjoyed reading this weeks blog post. Leave suggestions below on you want to see next week if anything in particular. Don't forget to stay in touch with me through my social media, links will be down below.

Instagram
~Twitter
~Ask.fm
~Snapchat: gypsyria

Mail me for business enquiries: ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in

Thanks for reading!
Love, Ria xx








Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.