In eid2016 eidoutfit ethnicwear fashionblogger indianfashionblogger justjilanithings lucknowi style trend. casualoutfit

Eid #OOTD

Belated Eid Mubarak to all my readers! Undoubtedly, eid is one of the happiest days of the year. Every year I indulge in some heavy silhouettes and bling, but this year I opted for a very simple and elegant Lucknowi mint green dress that I'm obsessed with. While I was busy distributing some delicious sevaiya to some friends and family, I took some time out to click some snaps for an #OOTD post. This dress was in material form from "Vandana" and I got it stitched according to my liking at "Sagar boutique" both located in Linking road, Bandra. I opted for a boat neck, full length sheer sleeves and full length kurti. Here are some pictures, enjoy! 


Dress: Vandana, Heels: Inch 5,
Sunnies: Glassons, Earrings: Colaba Cuseway










Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram

Twitter
Ask.fm
~ Snapchat: gypsyria
~ Roposso app: Juweria Jilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!



Love, Ria xx

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.