In bewakoof casualchic indianfashionblogger ootd sportychic sportywear

Being Bewakoof

Hello everybody, hope you'll are doing well. So I pretty much spent the last week studying for college tests and lazying around in the gorgeous Mumbai weather. Speaking of lazying around, sporty chic has pretty much been my preferred look this season. Kick-ass white sneakers, a pair of comfortable joggers and of course a nonchalant trendy t-shirt. Bewakoof.com has been my go-to when it comes to quirky t-shirts and pajamas so here's a look featuring one of my favorite t-shirts from their website. I decided to go for a chilled out vibe wearing this super cool printed tee, black jogger pants, a leather bag pack, a simple choker and basic white shoes. Have a look!


Top: Bewakoof.com , Joggers: ONLY,
Shoes: VeroModa, Choker: Hill road, Bagpack: Michael Kors













Here are some of my favorite picks from the website for menswear as well as women
 wear, here are the links! Check them out here:

For men:


For women:


Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram

Twitter
Ask.fm
~ Roposso app: Juweria Jilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in




Thanks for reading!


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.