In casualchic humpteedumptee indianfashionblogger ootd outfitideas outfitinspiration

Casual Vibin'

Hello lovely readers! Hope you'll are doing well. So if you've been following my blog you'd already know that I'm a sucker for bomber jackets and quirky t shirts. Just the other day I wore this super casual outfit and thought I'd share it with you peeps. The t shirt I'm wearing is from Humptee Dumptee, check them out for more cute t shirts! As you can tell by the title, I went for a super laid back vibe. Have a look! 


Top: Humptee Dumptee, Jeans: Levis, Jacket: Zara,
Shoes: Vans, choker: Hill road












Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram

Twitter
Ask.fm
~ Roposso app: Juweria Jilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in




Thanks for reading!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.