In indianbeautyblogger indianfashionblogger indiantravelblogger justjilanithings levisindia stalkbuylove winter2017 winterfashion

Patches & camouflage

Hey, hey, hey you guys! I know I'm late, but nevertheless, Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great New Year's eve and got to celebrate the beginning of 2017 in the warmth of your friends and family. Being a travel enthusiast I couldn't resist myself from staying back in Bombay this New Year's and thus, along with my family took a short trip to Jaisalmer and Jodhpur in Rajasthan. Rajasthan is a state I love going back to especially during the winters owing to it's gorgeous backdrops that portrays the rich culture and heritage that our country truly holds. Since a few years now, Jaisalmer has topped my list of must-travel places around the world and it was immensely joyful to celebrate my New Year's eve at such a mesmerizing location. More about the travel will be up next on the blog, till then I thought of sharing an #OOTD that I shot at the Rawalkot hotel. 

Camouflage print has been my constant favorite, but my new found love for the quirky "patches" trend is incomparable. When I saw this coat for the first time, I knew instantly that it was something I should own! On the first day of my trip I decided to incorporate this statement coat into my outfit by layering it over some basics. The look is quite minimalistic, yet edgy and sporty. Hope you'll like it!  


Denims: Levis, Shoes: Vero Moda,
Top: Stalkbuylove, Coat: 1ft















Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram 
~ Roposso app: @JuweriaJilani
~ Wooplr app: @JuweriaJilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.