In comfortfashion h&m indianbeautyblogger indianfashionblogger justjilanithings only winter2016 winterfavorites winteroutfit zara

Mild Winters #OOTD

Hello to all my gorgeous readers! Hope you'll had a great Christmas with lots of joy surrounded by your loved ones. So here's the last post of 2016 which makes me nostalgic and happy at the same time. The year flew seamlessly and hell yeah it's been quite a ride! As far as JustJilaniThingsblog, I'm very content with it's progress and really wish that our community grows bigger and better in the coming year of 2017. This year I got to collaborate with some amazing companies, met some fabulous souls and made more unforgettable memories with old friends and family. Really grateful for all the endevours and super pumped up to celebrate New Year's eve. I'm going to end this oh-so-senti rant now and move on to talk about this post.

 Although I'm a hardcore Bombay girl, the only thing that is a big turn off for me is it's winter season which to be honest is non-existent! Nevertheless the evenings tend to become a little chilly which urges me to unfold my winter garments that have been unused for a predominant amount of time around the year. I wanted to therefore share this impromptu photo shoot that my sister shot at South Bombay, have a look!


Top: Forever New, Skirt: ONLY, Cardigan: Zara,
Socks: H & M, Boots: Tresmode,
Choker: Curio cottage

















Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram 
~ Roposso app: @JuweriaJilani
~ Wooplr app: @JuweriaJilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.