In beautyblogger blogger casualoutfit colors fashion fashionblogger favoriteshoes floral footwear indian indianbeautyblogger indianfashionblogger ootd shoecollection summercasuals summerinspiration

Shoe Collection '16

How are you all doing? I'm super excited to share with you my shoe collection which I've been wanting to do for very long. There are a lot other footwear in my closet which I wear regularly, but I decided not to include them as they were not in the most presentable condition! Anyway, I hope you enjoy going through my little shoe collection.


Vero Moda


Charles & Keith


Inch.5


Street shopping


Tresmode


Inch.5


Forever 21


Forever 21


Forever 21


Vans


Forever 21


Jaipur street shopping


Pavers England


Nike


Tresmode
>  My links:

Instagram

~Twitter
~Ask.fm
~Snapchat: gypsyria

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!


Love, Ria xx

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.