In beautyblogger fashionblogger howto indian indianbeautyblogger indianblogger indianfashionblogger makeup makeuphacks removemakeup review

How I remove my makeup


Even before learning how to apply makeup, you need to make sure you know exactly how to remove it. A lot of people say that makeup is unhealthy for the skin, causes acne and blemishes, but the in reality it is only when you don't remove it properly it causes the above. So I thought it would be cool to share with you guys how I remove my makeup. There are a lot of natural ways to remove makeup as well and a ton of different ways too, but I'm comfortable using this one which works great for me.

Step 1: Rinse your face
Before starting the process I like to just splash some water on my face and press it on my face. Don't try to rub it off or anything and let it stay for about 20 seconds. Use plain cold water.

                               

Step 2: Remove your makeup
Use a cotton pad and use your favorite makeup remover. I've been using the MAC Gently off eye and lip makeup remover. I gently scrub it on my face removing all the makeup. Continue it once you feel all your makeup it off your face. 

                           

                                    

Step 3: Use cotton ear buds
With the help of ear buds I remove my eyeliner, eye shadow in the inner corners and even my kajal.

                                   

Step 4: Face wash
Using your favorite face wash, scrub your face in circles and then wash thoroughly. This step will completely remove any and all remaining makeup on your face.

                              

Step 5: Moisturize
Once you are done cleaning your face dry with a towel, use a gentle moisturizer and eye cream. 

                                        
                                               

Voila, you're done removing your makeup. Repeat this process for every time you apply makeup to avoid any imperfections on your face because of makeup. Let me know if you want me to do an all natural way to remove makeup. 

I hope you guys liked the post. Leave a comment! 

>  My links:

Instagram

~Twitter
~Ask.fm
~Snapchat: gypsyria

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!

Love, Ria xx

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.