In blogger fashionblogger h&m indianfashionblogger only ootd outfitidea outfitinspiration style summercasual summercasuals summerinspiration summeroutfitidea summervacationoutfit trend. casualoutfit

Summer Lovin' #OOTD

Super stoked for the vacation season coming up and I can barely wait to plan different outfits and pair them. Just a few days ago I bought this very simple yet chic skirt from ONLY which I think is perfect for a vacation outfit. Here is how I paired it for a super casual summer day out!

Top: H&M, Skirt: ONLY, Shoes: Forever 21, Watch: Titan



















I hope you guys liked the post. Leave a comment! 

>  My links:

Instagram

~Twitter
~Ask.fm
~Snapchat: gypsyria

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!

Love, Ria xx

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.