In bestbooks2016 bookreview books favoritebooks favoritefictionbooks fictionbooks fivepointsomeone indianblogger thegirlonthetrain

Top 5 favorite books

No, I am not an avid reader, but having said that when I am in a mood especially during these vacations when I barely have any work to do I love indulging in books. My choice of books is very "commercial" and it is mostly confined to fiction, short stories and autobiographies. Here are my top five favorites! 

#5 Open by Andre Agassi




Being a sports fan picking this book up from a shelf in crossword and finishing it in a very short time was not quite a surprise for me. Andre Agassi is a tennis legend and reading his autobiography which gives an insight into his professional as well as personal life taught me a lot. If you're like me and have a flair for reading sports books, then this is an absolute must-read. 


#4 Five point someone by Chetan Bhagat




This book is arguably one of my favorite Chetan Bhagat books. Having read all, I felt relatable to this one. The story revolves around three engineering students and how their life takes a toll when they join an engineering college. Intense, sad, funny and romantic it has all these elements. The movie 3 idiots was adapted from this book although, the stories are not completely same. 

#3 Urban shots




For someone who has been living in a metropolitan city for over 15 years, "Urban shots" is a classic must-read. Written by 13 different writers, the book consists of 29 urban tales. Every story strikes a cord in your heart. It is divided into different sections such as 'love' 'angst' etc which makes it even more compelling as there is a tale for every emotion, feeling and mood. 

#2 The magic by Rhonda Byrne




Sometimes, all you need to change your life is a book. This is my mother's favorite book and she forcibly made me read it. Finally after many years I am reading it. Although I haven't yet finished reading it I can already feel the effect of it on me. "If you don't believe in magic, you will never find it!" Well, you might find it in this book.

#1 The girl on the train by Paula Hawkins

                                                    

This book is my most recent read and honestly, I couldn't lift my eye off this book. This book is very well written in a diary form from the perspective of three women. Not going to give out any spoilers, but if you want to indulge in a quintessential suspense thriller, give this one a shot. Also, I am super pumped up because a movie with the same title is coming out soon starring Emily Blunt, how exciting!



I hope you guys liked the post. Leave a comment! 

>  My links:

Instagram

~Twitter
~Ask.fm
~Snapchat: gypsyria

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!

Love, Ria xx

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.