In fashioblogger forever21 indianfashionblogger justjilanithings lacedress lbd littleblackdress ootd outfitideas partyoutfits

LBD #OOTD

Heading to a party, have nothing to wear, your hair is in tangled knots, eyeliner is uneven and a few minutes on the clock? That's when you pick your LBD! Last sunday was my best friend, Mansi's birthday and after many years I actually wore a cute black dress. Being very colorful when it comes to my apparel choices, I often avoid black, but this gorgeous bohemian lace dress from Forever 21 is my kind of perfect mix of elegance and fierce. Here are a few pictures I clicked before heading out and I thought I'd share it with you guys! Have a look xx

Dress and Sandals: Forever 21,
Purse: ONLY, Choker, Hill road













Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram

Twitter
Ask.fm
~ Roposso app: Juweria Jilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in



Thanks for reading!






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.