In ethnicwear fashionblogger indianfashionblogger indianwedding justjilanithings outfitideas

Wedding #OOTD

Hello readers! Recently, I attended a wedding and finally got the chance to wear this gorgeous gold & sand brown anarkali. My mom let me borrow some of her gold jewellery from Tanishq that I'm obsessed with which complimented the outfit. If you guys don't know already, I am an Ethnic wear buff, so this outfit was one of my all time favorites from my wardrobe. Here's an #ootd of the look, hope you like it!

Anarkali: Poonam boutique (Bandra), Heels: Inch 5,
Earrings and Bangles: Tanishq












Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram

Twitter
Ask.fm
~ Snapchat: gypsyria
~ Roposso app: Juweria Jilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!








Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.