In beautyblogger blunt haireview indianbeautyblogger indianfashionblogger shampoo winter2016 winterproducts

BBlunt Full on Volume Review #WINTERFAVORITES

Hello lovelies! Hope you're all doing great. Winter has finally begun which calls for some extra hair and skin care. Since drying of hair and skin during winters is of great concern among many others, I thought of discussing a few of mine Winter friendly products are I highly recommend through a series called "#WINTERFAVORITES' Along with that I will be sharing mini reviews and my experience with it. I'm going to kickstart it with one of my personal favorite brand for hair care products, Bblunt! Bblunt is made for the Indian hair type making it exclusive for the kind of weather and pollution your hair goes through. Lately, my hair has been lacking volume which is why I picked this shampoo, giving you just the kind of nourishment you need this winter! Read on for my review:


It's claims: Gives incredible volume and lift and retains essential moisture

My experience: Being an avid user of Bblunt products I trust their range. No, it does not make your hair look like that of a shampoo models' but what is does truly well is nourishes your hair. It hasn't increased the volume of my hair drastically, but my fine hair has become a tad bit thicker making it look relatively voluminous. The shampoo is encased in a large bottle which is rather quirky in shape making is a little inefficient to store nor travel friendly.  Apart from that, loves it's color which attracts your eye towards the product. One pump is enough to drive away oiliness and dirt. Smells good and leaves a pleasant scent. It has color protect too making it a safe option for all. It forms lather very easily, making your hair hydrated, giving you a soft lift.


Worth the money? To be honest, Bblunt range of products is not very expensive, but this shampoo is probably the most priced one I have bought as of now. It costs Rs.550 which personally is fairly priced. Since you need merely a pump, this shampoo will last you for over 3-4 months making it worth it. 

Final Verdict: Highly recommend it!As I said earlier, it is ideal for Indian hair type, especially if you have frizzy, wavy hair. A genuinely good product at a good price, worth your go!

Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram

Twitter
~ Roposso app: @JuweriaJilani
~ Wooplr app: @JuweriaJilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in



Thanks for reading!


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.