In diwali2016 diwalioutfit fashioblogger indianbeautyblogger indianfashionblogger justjilanithings

Happy Diwali!

Happy Diwali to all my gorgeous readers! Diwali season is a much awaited one, not only for it's elaborate celebration, but also for the joy it brings to us of togetherness and sheer enjoyment! This year I shared with you guys my Diwali look, but I wanted to do another one because I just can't get enough of ethnic wear! To be honest, I have strayed away from traditional Indian outfits this year. The season is all about experimenting, so I chose to style myself in a rather Indo-Western attire. On the final day of Diwali I decided to wear my personal favorite Ritu Kumar Maxi dress which is super trendy and comfortable. It is bohemian, elegant and very flowy making it ideal for the Diwali festivities! I'm sharing a few pictures with you guys in this post, hope you enjoy the look! Again, wishing all you guys and your loved ones a joyful Diwali, be safe and stylish!

                    







Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram

Twitter
Ask.fm
~ Roposso app: Juweria Jilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in



Thanks for reading!



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.