In beautyblogger beautyreview blogger indianbeautyblogger indianfashionfashionbloger nivea niveaindia winterfavorites winterproducts

Nivea Body lotion & Soft light moisturiser #winterfavorites

Hello to all my lovely readers! Hope you're doing well and had a kick-ass weekend! It's the beginning of a new manic week which means getting back to work, school and college. For those of you who didn't get a chance to read my last post, I started a brand new series called " #winterfavorites" which is a compilation of reviews of my personal favourite winter essentials which I thought would be very useful to share with you guys since, haircare and skincare is of utmost importance during theses months. For second post of the series I thought of talking you through my absolute must-have winter friendly products from Nivea. I have been using Nivea products since I was an adolescent. For this series especially, I decided to review their Body Lotion and Soft Light moisturiser which is personally the best from their range. Read ahead for the detailed review.

Nivea Body Lotion & Soft Light moisturiser
- Body Lotion

 It's claims and it's Quality: Free of ethyl alcohol and colorants, it is skin compatibility dermatologically approved. Has advanced UVA/UVA filters. It helps to protect from the effects of UV rays while being exposed to the sun. It prevents premature skin-ageing and your own protection system is reinforced.


My experience: Unlike other body lotions, the Nivea body lotion feels very light on the skin. All the other body lotions I have used are very rich and feel uncomfortably heavy on my skin. Secondly, it's UV protect. It plays a dual role by protecting my skin which is ideal for the Indian winters. Talking about it's packaging, it is encased in a plastic white bottle which does not leak which makes it very travel-friendly. I have the 200 ml pack which can be carried in your carry on bag pack or suitcase. Coming to it's texture and fragrance, it smells fairly good and is very creamy, almost milky. It blends very well into your skin too.




- Soft Light moisturiser

It's claims and it's quality: Contains Vitamin E. Gives fresh and soft skin and has a fast absorbing formula. (Ingredients are not mentioned)

My experience: Pretty much similar in quality to their body lotion. Very light and prevents drying makes my skin very silky post application. The skin absorbs the cream very well too. Yes, it is travel friendly, but in all honestly it is a little clumsy to use it for it does not have a pump as I have to dip my fingers into it. Wished it had a UV protect because then one needs to apply a sunscreen too.



Worth the money? Final Verdict: Definitely! The body lotion costs Rs.200 and the moisturiser costs Rs.80. They last for three and one month respectively. Also, they last for 30 months from manufacture so have a pretty long shelf life. They are both effective too and worth a try. The best part about these products is the fact that it isn't restricted to a particular gender or age group because my entire family uses it which makes it an efficient product. Cheap and comes from a reputed brand, so a reliable product too!




Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram

Twitter
~ Roposso app: @JuweriaJilani
~ Wooplr app: @JuweriaJilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in




Thanks for reading!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.