In blogger indianbeautyblogger indianfashionblogger justjilanithings ootd summercasual summerinspiration thesouledstore winter2016

Looney Tunes!

Hello all my amazing readers! What's up? How has your week been? I hope the slightly chilly weather has been relaxing, your eyeliners has been even and your Monday not as bad as you anticipated! Anyways, I decided to share a mid-week post that I shot a while ago in collaboration with "The Souled Store" I was genuinely impressed with their quirky collection of printed t-shirts, tote bags and bag packs and certainly couldn't get enough of it. For this look, I decided to go very casual but with a sporty vibe to it. I picked a really cute t-shirt from their Looney Tunes collection and paired that with a skater skirt, my staple white sneakers, a simple heart pendant choker and to finish off a very chic tote bag from The Souled Store. Here are a few pictures from the look, enjoy!

Tshirt and Tote: The souled Store Skater skirt: Forever 21,
White shoes: ONLY, Choker: Hill road










Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram (I'm so close to 5000!)

Twitter
~ Roposso app: @JuweriaJilani
~ Wooplr app: @JuweriaJilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in



Thanks for reading!


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.