In beautyblogger indianbeautyblogger indianfashionblogger justjilanithings mcaffeine skincarereview

Mcaffeine Review #winterfavorites


Hey, hey, hey! Hope you're all doing great! I've had a pretty busy week finishing up college work and still have a lot of pending blog posts to finish, but I'm kind of getting there. If you follow me on Instagram, you'd know that a couple of weeks ago I received my "Mcaffeine" package and before reviewing it, I thought I would use it and for some time before sharing my experience. They have a wide range of shampoos, body lotions and other skincare products, but I opted for their energizing facewash and body butter. Keep reading to know more about the brand, the products and what I liked and of course, what I didn't!

Fresh Pop Caffeine face wash,
smooth Jazz caffeine body butter

~ About Mcaffeine:
Mcaffeine is India's first energizing personal care brand. If you couldn't tell already, the products contain caffeine which over the period of time has emerged to be great for your skin and hair. They have varied products ranging from shampoos, body milk, shower gel, face wash, face and hair cream and body butter. Along with this, they also sell energy packs which is basically a package of a few of their products. Learn more about their brand on their website and do give their blog a fan, it's very well written!


~About the products and their claim's:

So I'm going to start off with the Body Butter which I was really looking forward to since it is winter time so such a product is a must have.The  product is a skin energizer and contains Lanolin Wax and Vitamin E. Apart from that it contains Aqua, EDTA, Caffeine, Anhydrous, cetyl alchohol, Cetomacrogol 1000, Stearic acid, among others.
It's claims: It 
is paraben-free formula contains a signature blend of natural emollients, extracts, and vitamins to soothe and moisturize skin. Vitamin E protects skin from free radical damage, while lanolin sinks in for lasting hydration. And of course Caffeine is there to tighten your skin, making you look younger. Here's more, Pro Vitamin B5 and Vitamin C revitalize your skin, giving back its radiance.

 Moving on to it's face wash, it is a face energizer which contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. It also contains Aqua, EDTA, Caffeine, Anhydrous, Acrylate, Glycerin, among others. It's claims: It is formulated with caffeine, vitamins and a citrus fragrance. Brightens skin and removes dirt. Helps the skin to heal and prevents premature ageing.



~ What I like: 

Before even jumping into my experience with the products, I'd like to talk about their packaging. The packaging of both the products is so travel friendly, easy to just dump into your carry-on bag or even gift! The face wash bottle came with a pump which has a lock preventing it from any leakage. The 150 ml bottle can fit aboslutely anywhere! Again, the body butter is encased in a compact circular container, does not leak and seals well. 
Moving on, I loved the consistency of the body butter. I am not a fan of thick, semi-solid body butters, but this one was absolutely smooth, has a creamy consistency and glides like butter on your skin! 


Swatch for the Body Butter

The face wash is perfect for one of those days when your facial skin has just gone through terrible city pollution and requires some immediate cleansing. As the website says, it is your evening buddy! It gives your face a fresh feel, gives instant radiance and is very easy to foam up as well. 

The face wash also has a beautiful faint citrus fragrance that I'm totally digging because it really refreshes you after a tiring day at work or college. 

Lastly, the products were parabben free, contained vitamins, natural products like Aloe Vera and is cruelty free! 

The facewash costs Rs. 449 and the body butter costs Rs. 400 and both last for 24 months. They are fairly priced. 


What I didn't like:

The face wash felt very refreshing and gave my skin instant brightness, but having said that, it left my skin a little flaky and probably over dried it at times. 

The body butter was super-smooth and massages the skin really well, but it isn't moisturizing enough. During winters, my skin tends to get really dry and the body butter does hydrate, but only for an hour or sometimes less than that after which it turns back to normal.

The body butter does not have any distinct fragrance which would have otherwise been an add-on to the product. 


All in all the products are really great with a few ignorable flaws. Do checkout their website for more products.

Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram (I'm so close to 5000!)
~ Roposso app: @JuweriaJilani
~ Wooplr app: @JuweriaJilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.