In indianbeautyblogger indianfashionblogger justjilanithings liberent newyears2016

Black & Gold

The countdown has officially begun! Christmas and New Year's eve is right around the corner and I can't wait for all the festival shenanigans to begin. Of course, with loads of festivities comes loads of parties and get togethers which means you need to get your styling game right! The last thing you want to do is repeat outfits, but that's a real struggle considering you don't want to be bankrupt in 2017. Don't worry though, because renting is always a great option. I recently discovered "Liberent" which is an online fashion renting website and I am totally obsessing over their range! You can rent fashionable pieces at really reasonable prices which an efficient way to look stylish all the time. Do check out their website and social media. Here's how I styled their Black and Gold dress. I kept the look very simple to make the dress stand out and just added a little bling with my statement gold tassle earrings and strappy heels. Scroll further for the entire look. 

Dress: Rented on Liberent, Heels: Inch.5,
Watch: Fossil, Earrings: Poonam boutique, Sunnies: Tiffany & co.















Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram 
~ Roposso app: @JuweriaJilani
~ Wooplr app: @JuweriaJilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.