In blogger bohemian boho casualoutfit indianbeautyblogger indianfashionblogger qtrove trends

The Boho Edit

It's almost the end of the year and I'm getting super excited to celebrate the year 2016. Since the past few weeks I've been worked up with exams which explains why I've been inactive, but finally i get to share this post that I shot a few weeks ago in collaboration with Qtrove. Genuinely, I was blown away by the wide range of collection at Qtrove ranging from fashion related pieces to home decor. Definetly check out their website for some quirky stuff. I chose this tan fringe bag that I really wanted to get my hands on for a while. It is very bohemian and goes well with both western as well as Indian looks. Here is how I styled it!

Top- Hollister, Bag- Qtrove, Wedges- Forever 21
Denims- g 21, Earrings- Hill rd












Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram 
~ Roposso app: @JuweriaJilani
~ Wooplr app: @JuweriaJilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.