In bomberjeacket boots fashionblogger floral indianfashionblogger jeans ootd summercasual summerfashion summerinspiration summeroutfitidea trend. casualoutfit trends

Styling the Bomber Jacket

Bomber jackets are no longer a layering piece for athletes. Thanks to designers, it has been upgraded to a borrowed-from-the-boys staple with floral designs, satin textures, oversized lengths and athletic collars. When it comes to styling it for girls don’t think you have to fully embrace athleisure to wear it, you can wear an embroided, plain or graphic bomber and make your outfit cozy, sexy or effortless for this transitional spring season. Recently, I was at the ONLY store and the minimalistic florals caught my eye.  My absolute favorite thing to do is pair very simple pieces together to make one stylish outfit. I chose a nonchalant white muscle tank (Kanye killin’ it) with some high waist skinny jeans from Levis and my favorite wedge boots from Tresmode. Finshed the look off with a choker and a bright lipstick from Bobbi Brown (Calypso 8) I’m totally digging for this 90s vibe look, are you?


Jacket- ONLY, Muscle tank- Forever 21, Jeans- Levis
Boots- Trésmode, Choker- Hill road





























I hope you guys liked the post. Leave a comment! 

>  My links:

Instagram

~Twitter
~Ask.fm
~Snapchat: gypsyria

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!

Love, Ria xx

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.