In bestsongs2016 indian indianblogger indianfashionblogger music playlist songs2016 summerinspiration summermusic summerplaylist

Summer playlist '16

Super pumped up about summer music, arguably my favorite season for music. From trap, rap, pop to electronic, I've got you covered for this summer. Embrace your ears as I present to you my summer playlist, enjoy!



> Paradise - Chris Brown & Benny Benassi
> Leave a message - Gnash
> No money - Galantis
> Something about you ( Odesza remix) - Hayden James
> Inside out - The chainsmokers ft Charlee
> Desiigner - Panda
> Wild Things - Allesia Cara
> Say you do - Singala ft Imani, DJ Fresh
> Boys and Girls - William ft PiaMia
> I found a girl - The Vamps ft OMI


I hope you guys liked the post. Leave a comment! 

>  My links:

Instagram

~Twitter
~Ask.fm
~Snapchat: gypsyria

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!

Love, Ria xx

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.