In bestaccountstofollow bestfashioninstagrams fashionblogger fashiontends instagram

7 Instagram accounts every fashionista must follow!

Don't even try to deny it, Instagram is your addiction too! Apart from being an addiction of course, it is one of my main source of inspiration for almost everything. From food, fashion, fitness, travel to beauty, Instagram has something in store for everyone. Being a wannabe fashionista myself I constantly look up for creative accounts that deal with fashion and other related nuances. I decided to round up seven of my favorite Instagram accounts that are awfully good and make you want to get up on your toes and try every new fashion trend in town. Have a look!

#7 @kystyle (Celebrity stylist)



Ever given a thought about the person behind celebrities like Selena Gomez, Natalie Portman, Dakota Johnson and Michelle William's bold style ? Well, this woman is the person behind all their fashion statements. Being an avid selenator and considering her as one of my fashion icons, I love going through her feed. Ranging from Red Carpet looks, stage shows to editorials, I get a blend of everything. 

#6 @tesschristinexo (Fahion vlogger and blogger)




celebspiration.com is my favorite blog when it comes to cheaper apparel swatches which has been worn by celebrities. It is quite a task to really find reasonable alternatives for high-end brands, but when someone does it for you, it's quite astonishing to see how you can actually put together an outfit at much much cheaper rates. Tess Christine has an amazing fashion sense and her feed will give you some serious inspiration.

#5 @styledrive (Indian fashion blogger)



Aayushi Bangur is undoubtedly one of my favorite fashion blogger. Her feminine style with a unique edginess makes her stand out from other bloggers. From lace to denim she offers you her varied style and is sure to inspire you for your future outfit choices! 

#4 @forever21 (Official forever 21 account)



The official forever 21 account is going to give you some intense #outfitgoals feels because each one of them is so well put together and is super trendy. The reason I like to scroll through this feed is that it gives me a clear idea of what is in the stores for the particular season and gives me an idea of what I should be buying and when!

#3 @fashionvideos.s (Hair and makeup hacks)



If you're a makeup and hair  junkie and are constantly looking for hacks, tips and tricks, this account is the thang for you. It has done a great job of keeping me updated with the new products, DIYs and techniques and will keep you hooked.

#2 @santushi_thestyledge (Indian fashion blogger)



There is a very less probability that you haven't heard of her. This dusky and bold blogger will make you want to stalk her forever because her style is to-die-for. From travel chic to effortless casuals, she carries off almost anything with ease and confidence. If you're not following her yet, well duh, do it!

#1 @songofstyle (Fashion blogger)



When a person makes it to the forbes under 30 list, you know they're here to slay. A world renowned fashion blogger, her style is un ignorable! 

>  My links:

Instagram

~Twitter
~Ask.fm
~Snapchat: gypsyria

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!



Love, Ria xx

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.