In choker comfortfashion denim fashioblogger fashiontends indianfashionblogger jeans offshoulder ootd outfit outfitidea outfitinspiration rippedjeans summercasual summerfashion summervacationoutfit

Off-shoulder love

Seems like old-school glamour is back in town! No matter what your body type is, a flattering off-shoulder can make you look sexy and sophisticated at the same time. The summer season is all about shrugging off your sleeves and flaunting that bare shoulder. While I'm busy working on my New Zealand travel diaries which is taking a bit longer than I expected I decided to share this look. The other day I shot for this very summery and feminine look featuring a beautiful off-shoulder with a pair of light washed ripped jeans to balance the look. To finish it off, I brought my new tan sandals out for a walk which I'm obsessed with along with a simple pendant choker. I say this quiet often, but simple items when paired appropriately make for a great outfit. Have a look! 


Top: Banana Republic , Jeans: Pepe jeans, Heels: Forever 21, Sunnies: Glassons, Choker: Forever 21














  Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram

Twitter
Ask.fm
~ Snapchat: gypsyria
~ Roposso app: Juweria Jilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!



Love, Ria xx


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.