In bewakoof.com forever21 indianbeautyblogger indianfashionblogger justjilanithings pajamas

The Pajama Story

Hello lovelies! How are you guys doing? October is already here and time has flown way too fast this year. The past week pretty much consisted of me lazying around and of course, lazy days call for some sweater weather, a good book and most importantly a comfortable pair of pajamas. Bewakoof.com  is my go-to for quirky pajamas which has an awesome variety of prints and styles that you can flaunt. If you can't tell already, I am a superman buff and this blue and pink printed superman pajamas were an ideal choice for me! Here some more photos from the look, check it out:

Pajama: Bewakoof.com  , Top & Jacket: Forever 21










Here are some of my favorite picks from the website for menswear as well as women
 wear, here are the links! Check them out here:

For men:


For women:


Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram

Twitter
Ask.fm
~ Roposso app: Juweria Jilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in



Thanks for reading!




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.