In diwali2016 diwalioutfit ethnicwear fashionblogger indianbeautyblogger indianfashionblogger justjilanithings lehnga

The Diwali story!

Happy Diwali to all my lovely readers! Festivities, colors and ethnic vibes pretty much sums up our current state. Expect for the fact that you're going to add a few (a little more than few) inches this festive season, there is only joy and immense excitement around the corner for the upcoming Diwali festivities! For those of you who don't know, I love traditional wear, sequins, bling,  jhumkaas and all that Desi jazz, therefore it was vital for me to do a special Diwali post! I've mellowed down a lot from my usual 'dressed up' ethnic wear for a more sober and Indo-western look this time. I decided to pair my gorgeous lehnga with a net crop top and to amp it up, paired some gold accessories. Kept everything pretty simple, and added my own little touch with my classic blue reflectors and red lips. Also, a little story time! I decided to shoot this outfit in the middle of nowhere in a pool full of unsteady rocks in a super long lehnga under the Mumbai sun in heels. The struggle was real! Here are some of the pictures from the look, do share it and have a great weekend :D

Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Poonam Boutique,
Watch: Fossil, Sunglasses: Glassons,
Jumkaas: Hill rd, Sandals: Fuel















Let's be friends, find me on social media!

Instagram

Twitter
Ask.fm
~ Roposso app: Juweria Jilani

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in



Thanks for reading!


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.