In comfortfashion fashioblogger forever21 summerinspiration travelinspiration traveloutfit traveloutfitideas travelstyle veromoda whitesneakers

Travel in style #OOTD

One of the most vital thought to keep in mind while planning a travel outfit is having a blend of both comfort and fashion. For me, staying chic and at the same time being able to run around and jump is very important! Recently, on my trip to New Zealand I put together a travel outfit that was not only super comfy, but also stylish. Keeping in mind the temperature was 4 degree celsius, I opted for a knit sweater dress with a pair of stretchable black leggings. For further cover, I carried my favorite army green coat that I'm loving lately and of course, white sneakers, the ultimate travel essential. Have a look!


Top: Gifted, Leggings: Forever 21, Jacket: Forever 21,
Sneakers: VeroModa, Bag: Michael Kors




 






>  My links:

Instagram

~Twitter
~Ask.fm
~Snapchat: gypsyria

Mail me : ria_juweria@yahoo.co.in


Thanks for reading!


Love, Ria xx

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.